January 05, 2024

 Words

We comfort with words.

Jesus taught them how to speak/how to communicate with God. 

Words are like the steering wheel of the 🚗 car. Your words take people somewhere. If you love them take them to good places. If you speak negative it will only take them to ugly places. Everyone learns this. I'm still learning. I've seen the affects of my bad words. I very seen the beauty of my good words.

 Matthew 6:9 - After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Colossians 3:8 - But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

 (Quote)

"The two words 'information' and 'communication' are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out; communication is getting through." ~ Sydney J. Harris

 Have a great day!

 

Comments

Popular posts