October 31, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

Happy Sabbath or Happy Sunday!

Happy harvest!




Sow Kindness

Sow joy 

Sow righteousness    

Sow helpfulness    

 Sow mercy    

Sow money    

 Give gifts and offerings


WHAT WAS NEXT?

THEY NEEDED TO MAKE A LAMPSTAND

  1. It had to be made from pure gold
  2. six branches were to extend out from it
  3. three branches were to be on each side
  4. on the lampstand there needed to be cups
  5. they were to make it according to the pattern God showed them on the mountain
2 Samuel 22:29
You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light. 

Job 29:3
His lamp shone upon my head and with his light I8:12
 walked through darkness!

John 8: 12
I am the light of the world; who ever follows me will have never walk in darkness because I am the light of life. 

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts