The book Readings

Good morning. The book readings have been fun.  I have plans to post some of the cartoon pictures and readings to Daniel, Daniel and Travel in my shoes. 

Travel in my shoes 
By Rachel Hercule & Nakisha Lucas
This book was created during my daughters 4th grade school year. She came home and she told me, she told the other children how her mother likes to write. She also told them about my self published books and she express to me that some of the kids were in awe but they still didn't believe. So I told her since they were such awesome class how about we write something for them. And she decided to write about her journey. It was pretty cool she had travel to three different states and she loved each one. My home state is Detroit, Michigan but I choose to stay in Arlington, Texas. Her fathers home state is Miami Florida and he resides in Prestonburg Kentucky. So throughout the school year she remained  with me and during summers and long holidays she travel to visit her dad. She wanted to share just the special moments she had experience. The book has done well among family friends but I have not publicly distributed the book but we have shared on social media the amazon links to purchase. I also have a book about my young nephew Daniel. He told me his class loved the book. I want to share them book over the next coming weeks. Forget about sleep when Daniel's around. He loves to make noise.



I am not big and famous but I love to write. I love to share with others. I also have experience people who steal my ideas. I forgive them but I always date my work and keep good records. I also put it out for those who enjoy it. I remember being in college and my fine arts program allowed us the opportunity to write and share from a platform. The audience was always my peers but I know we enjoyed each other work. I do for the love of education. My passion for learning. How awesome is that? We get to educate ourselves. Don't wait to go to school but educate yourself while you can.


WHAT WILL WE BE WRITING ABOUT NEXT YEAR
MORE POST ABOUT BOOKS AND ENCOURAGING NEW/WRITINGS
I will be doing a bible study. I want to start in the old testament. This bible study is different because we are going to pull out principles. In summary we are going to look for things God does in order to  learn how to do things his way. It is not going to mimic  your traditional studies but it will be interesting to learn about God. It will be about the nature of God. How he responds to men and women. It is impossible to know the mind of God but we can learn about him through his actions.








Comments

Popular posts