May 02, 2023

 God Is Good

His Amazing Grace!

What is this beautiful grace! 

Romans 5:1-21 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:   


Romans 11:6 - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.


2 Corinthians 12:9-12 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.   


Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.


Have a great day! 

Love to you and yours 

!


Comments

Popular posts