May 31, 2020

Hello, I would like to be honest with the hopes of just sending a peaceful message. My post yesterday had  errors that was done on purpose. When I begin this blog I knew that someone was tampering with my writing. They log into my blog and most times it is  after I post. I discover this one day when I screen shot my blog after writing and I notice errors that were not there before. On purpose I set it up and I learn that someone has my information. Often times I will log in throughout the day and I find lots of errors; the errors are not mine but obviously someone is logging in under my name.  I desired to contact blog spot but to me its not that serious. I want to use this to show that I am truly a forgiving person. I do not receive any monetary gain from my research and my thoughts and I find that it has been tampered with. Another time, I was driving in my care and I just happen to turn the radio dial to a Christian station and I heard this male use my arguments and research ( I will not name names) but I was very happy to hear it and I was also happy to see that someone is reading my blog but I was very disappointed because this is a so called Christian show and it is sad when you have to steal from others. I have experience this before and I am sure it is the same individuals.  I have websites who sell my books without my permission; but I have not taken legal action. I love all people. I pray and I love all people especially those who desire to steal from me and if that is what they have to do because they lack a relationship with God I feel bad for them; but as long as God is glorified I am okay with it.  I will continue to post and I hope you continue to read. I do not care about the problem. Everything, I write is birth out of my relationship with God. To that person or persons you know who you are=--- if you know God you do not have to tamper or steal from others. I looked at my blog and I was very sad. Its okay to use other things but its not okay to sabotage and steal. I hope you are happy but I really hope that you be changed. I want to post this to send the message. I know. God knows. I will continue to post even if their behavior continues. I'll pray that you find your own ideas and most importantly a relationship with God. 


PSALM 81

God’s Goodness and Israel’s Waywardness.
To the Chief Musician; set to the Philistine lute. A Psalm of Asaph.
Sing aloud to God our strength;
Shout for joy to the God of Jacob (Israel).
Raise a song, sound the timbrel,
The sweet sounding lyre with the harp.
Blow the trumpet at the New Moon,
At the full moon, on our feast day.
For this is a statute for Israel,
An ordinance of the God of Jacob.
He established it for a testimony in Joseph
When He went throughout the land of Egypt.
I heard the language [of One whom] I did not know, saying,
“I removed the burden from his shoulder;
His hands were freed from the basket.
You called in [the time of] trouble and I rescued you;
I answered you in the secret place of thunder;
I tested you at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you—
O Israel, if you would listen to Me!
Let there be no strange god among you,
Nor shall you worship any foreign god.
I am the Lord your God,
Who brought you up from the land of Egypt.
Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.
“But My people would not listen to My voice,
And Israel did not [consent to] obey Me.
So I gave them up to the stubbornness of their heart,
To walk in [the path of] their own counsel.
Oh, that My people would listen to Me,
That Israel would walk in My ways!
Then I would quickly subdue and humble their enemies
And turn My hand against their adversaries;
Those who hate the Lord would pretend obedience to Him and cringe before Him,
And their time of punishment would be forever.
But I would feed Israel with the finest of the wheat;
And with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”
Amplified® Bible

Have a great day!



Comments

Popular posts