December 27, 2020

 Prayer and Praise

When you Pray and dont see a sudden change!

 I don't think we should go into pray with this mindset. We should pray in faith believing that we are praying God's will because we know God's expectations. 



This has happened to us all and I want to say that God has a answer for you. This is not my answer but this is God's answer to what happens when we pray and nothing happens. 

Jesus said to them, 

If you don't see things change right away stay persistent, and keep asking!

"Then Jesus said to them, suppose you have a friend, and you go to him at midnight and say, "Friend, lend me three loaves of bread; a friend of mine on a journey has come to me, and I have no food to offer him. And suppose the one inside answers, "Don't bother me."

The door is locked, and my children and I are in the bed, I cant get up and give you anything. 

I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need. 

  • Try to draw closer to God. 
  • Continue to keep asking!
Next he says to them So I say to you; Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find: Knock and knock and it will be opened to you. For everyone who ask receives; and to the one who knocks; the door will be opened. 



Have a great day!



Comments

Popular posts