January 21, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

God Answers Prayer


2 CH: 30:27

The priest and the Levites stood to bless the people, and God heard them, for their prayer reached heaven, his holy dwelling place. 

Ezr 8:23

So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.




Ps 6:9
The Lord has heard my cry for mercy the Lord accepts my prayer. 

Praise
Ex 15:2
The Lord is my strength and my defense he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my Father's God, and I will exalt him. 

Remembering all the good things about prayer is just a reminder to the soul. Life has so many things that fight for our attention and it is awesome to take the time to remember and refresh oneself about the benefits and blessings that come from prayer.

Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts