January 31, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

Happy Sunday!

ISA 5

these I will bring to my holy mountain

    and give them joy in my house of prayer.

Their burnt offerings and sacrifices

    will be accepted on my altar;

for my house will be called

    a house of prayer for all nations.”

Prayer is the will of God. God desires for his house to be a house of prayer for all nations. Can you image what that looks like in 2021. Do we entered into the building and go straight to prayer? Are we suppose to spend more time in prayer than we do anything else. Have prayer become the last thing people do?


What is the house of prayer? 

What does a house of prayer look like today?

  • Many will say you are the house of God. So we are his house of prayer? What do you say?


PR 15:8

New International Version

The Lord detests the sacrifice of the wicked,

    but the prayer of the upright pleases him.


PR 15:29

King James Version

The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

Praise

Lord I praise you for your infinite wisdom. I thank you for your knowledge and wisdom. 


Comments

Popular posts