March 23, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

PRAISE THE LORD

Happy Tuesday 

He heard my cry!

2 Sa 22:4

David praised the Lord because the Lord heard his cry.

"I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise and have been saved from my enemies. The waves of death swirled about me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled around me, the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called to the Lord; I called out to my God. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears. 

22:47

The Lord lives! Praise to my rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior! He is the God who avenges me, who puts the nations under me, who sets me free from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from a violent man you rescued me. Therefore I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name. 



God's Character

He is only one worthy of all praise and honor. He never sees defeat. He never sins. He never gets tricked by Satan. He is Supreme and all knowing. He is righteous in all his ways. He is the God of Abraham. 

What does it mean to be worthy?

To be worthy of praise means he has adequate or great accomplishments, character, or value :a worthy king. He is commendable and excellent; he is deserving: The true and living God is worthy of praise; worthy to lead.

God is able to deliver us from our enemies, our foes, violent men and women. He will set you above your enemies. How awesome is that! He breaks through the clouds and comes to your rescue and he is amazing!


Have a wonderful Tuesday !

Comments

Popular posts