April 07, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

Why Praise God?

1. God's Love 

2. God Faithfulness

3. God's Acts of Power


Each Day brings with it dozens of reasons to thank God. He is amazing. It is the small things. He is so special and kind. His anger is for a moment; but his favor is for a lifetime. In summary God will be more happy with you than he would ever be angry with you. 

Ps 89:1-2

I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. 


Ps 150:2

Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, praise him with timbre and dancing, praise him with strings, and pipe, praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals. 


Some of my old prayers and praises

It is cool to keep a daily journal. What you write today will be remembered. You will go back and read it and be blessed. 

The Lord is beautiful and worthy of praise, honor, and glory.

The Lord has been faithful and loving toward me.

Today as I read your word, emotions are not enough to express the love I feel you pour over me daily.

The power, glory, and the honor is yours forever. 


Thank You Lord

Lord I thank you for today.

Today I want to please you by trusting all to you.

I receive your righteousness as a free gift.

You are a wonderful God whom I love, bless you Lord for all your wonderful kindness. 


Hungry for Him

Lord there is none more precious than you.

O God I come before you empty and thirsty, my soul longs for you Lord, 

O God I make messes of things when I forget your word.

I believe you are a healer.

Oh Lord heal me.

O God look beyond my fault and see what is not visible to the eye.



Have a wonderful day!

Secondly Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts