April 19, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

Happy Monday!



Ps 96:2

Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. 

Ps 100:4

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

Gates are very significant in the bible and they have gates every where in Jerusalem. It also says enter into his courts with praise. 

Just something to think about: Jerusalem was a like model of where God dwells in heaven/or we can say it is liken too his dwelling place in heaven. 

What do you think?


This is Jerusalem at the time of Jesus. There are gates and courts. Once you enter in the gate you had to cross through the courts. Then to the main place. Can you image God's holy temple in heaven. You don't walk in but you have something to go through before you get to him. 

Ps 101:1

I will sing of your Lord and justice; to you; Lord I will sing praise. 




I have been posting some of my past prayers. I came across them and it was cool to read them so I wanted to share. I have short ones. I have long ones. But prayer is so beautiful it is between you and God. I want to share mines because I think we all go through similar things and we might pray the same things. 

My prayer: God you raised Jesus from the dead and now you want to raise us up from the dead, Lord Jesus I thank you for raising us up from among the dead. 

Have a beautiful Monday! 

Comments

Popular posts