August 03, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

Thank you God for the promise of Life!

"After the Flood God sent a wind and the waters receded. Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and, taking some of all the animals and birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it. The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done."


 

And God said, "This is the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.  


(The Illustrated Bible: Genesis and Exodus) 

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts