August 29, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

Happy Sunday

Because of Joseph "The Lord Blessed the Household of the Egyptian...."

 

Joseph and Potiphar's Wife

Now Joseph was well-built and handsome, and after a while his masters wife took notice of Joseph and said, "come to bed with me,." 

But Joseph refused, "With me in charge, he told her, my master does not concern himself with anything in the house; everything he owns he has entrusted to my care. No one is greater  in this house than I am. How then could I do such a wicked thing and sin against God? 

She grab him but Joseph runs and she catches his cloak, she screamed to the guard telling the story to his master, That the Hebrew slave you brought us came to me to make a sport of me. Joseph was taken and put into prison.


 

1. God allowed a lot to happen to Joseph. 

2. It does not mean he is forsaken by God but it seems like God gets to see what type of man Joseph is. Even though the conditions were less than normal. God blesses the Egyptians because of Joseph. '

3. Men can be good in good circumstances but Joseph was good in horrible circumstances. 

 

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts