January 26, 2022

 God with us

Happy Wednesday!

Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.


2 Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.


3 For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.


4 I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.


5 I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.


6 I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O Lord:


7 That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.


8 Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.


9 Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:


10 In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.


11 But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.


12 My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord.


Dwelling with God.

Living with him. 

What does he like?



  David reveals how he hates what God hates and love what he loves. His word always leaves us with the message God loves people. God loves them and desires for all to be saved. 

If we draw close to him he will draw closer to us.


Matthew 11

The Father Revealed in the Son

NIV
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children, Yes Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. 

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts