January 28, 2022

 God with Us

The weekend is here.

TGIF

Psalms 28

 Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.


2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.


3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.


4 Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.


5 Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.


6 Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.


7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.


8 The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.


9 Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.


God sees and deals with the wicked.

His eyes look upon all men. 

MATTHEW CONT...

The Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl

"The Kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and brought that field. 

Again, The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and brought it. 

A little fun with words

Just using Matthew and other Things (only said in Matthew) what can you draw from the passage.

For example the field was reference a few times in Matthew. 

The field is called the world. 

The world is filled with people of all races, colors, and backgrounds.

We know the enemy sowed bad people among the wheat.

Which tells us the good and bad are living together.

What is God's treasure?

Where your treasure is there your heart will be.

Gods treasure is with people. 

He seeks to find in the the field a pearl. That ONE righteous person.

He will spare a lot of people over one person doing what is right.

He gave us his only begotten son.

He loved us so much. 

He has given us everything. 

One righteous person means so much to him.

One person doing right. 

God will buy the whole field where that pearl dwells on. 

If he buys the field he buys everything else that is in that field. 

There maybe some bad in that field but just because of that pearl he will save it.

Because of that one precious god fearing person. God will protect the entire field.

He does not take it out of the field.

Jesus prayed that God would keep us while we are in the world.

He is going to buy everything around it.

To buy--to purchase.....(redemption).

He will encompass that one area for one small pearl. 

That's how much it means to him that you listen, seek, and want to follow him instead of the world.


His saying are so beautiful 

He tells us and shows us his love.

He guides us.

He takes us somewhere.

But first you must believe on him.

You must know that  he is only ONE GOD.

Then he will REVEAL more of himself.

He does not entice us with things but only with his word and truth. 

 

Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular posts