February 22, 2022

 God with Us

Happy Glorious Tuesday!


55 Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication.


2 Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise;


3 Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.


4 My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me.


5 Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.


6 And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.


7 Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.


8 I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.


9 Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city.


10 Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.


11 Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.


12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:


13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.


14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.


15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.


16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.


17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.


18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.


19 God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.


20 He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant.


21 The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.


22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.


23 But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.


THE VOICE OF THE ENEMY

The voice of Satan caused David to complain, to suffer, to feel like the storm was draining him. In this situation the Devil used a close friend to speak things that were troubling. Evil things are not pleasant. Evil words tear down and hurt. David said these people the Devil used plotted mischief day and night. They had tricks and ideas that were evil.

Yes, the devil talks. There are people who listen to the Devil every day and do not have a clue. They have become use to his voice. He leads them to wrong choices and bad thoughts. 

Sometimes he uses people.

Sometimes he uses television.

Sometimes he uses the radio.

 It is the idea of evil. It is negativity. It is thoughts that say something bad is going to happen to you. It is seduction into thinking on things that are not beneficial or pleasing to God.  His voice will drive you crazy. Protect your mind? Kids, teens, and adults. It's not just adults he wants to influence. 

Sometimes it's a pushing. A determination to not listen to the devil.  I would say talk to God just like David did. The only thing you should talk to the devil about is the word of God. If you want to complain and cry than do it to God. Could we have conversations with the evil. Yes. When you entertain his thoughts. You are one with him when you come into agreement with him. You have his spirit.

We are mental beings.

We have a brain.

There is nothing wrong with using it.

Choose what you want to listen to. What you want to think on.


"As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me."

Mark cont....

He heals them...

He raises them...

But he came to die. (He would be raised up again)

He came to be the first born. 


He predicts his death. 

He tells the Disciples the way of the Cross. 

This is the way he must take. 

"Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever want to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and the for the gospel will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? 

Why save others and lose yours?

Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

Why give yourself to things that take your soul hostage?


Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts