March 21, 2022

God With Us

Happy Monday!

God is good. God is great but the bible references a harsh reality. That reality is some people who do not like God. There are also some people who hate God. They may not boldly and openly confess it, but we see it in their actions. They act like he does not exist. On the other God has given every man the right to pick and choose what he likes and dislikes, but truth never changes. If you hate apples, it doesn't mean they will stop existing or disappear it simple means that's your preference. The truth remains the same and it's always your choice. 


To those that love the Lord....

Psalms 81


81 Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.


2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery.


3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.


4 For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob.


5 This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not.


6 I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots.


7 Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.


8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;


9 There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.


10 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.


11 But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.


12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.


13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!


14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.


15 The haters of the Lord should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.


16 He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.


Luke cont....

The words of Christ are always encouraging us to put his words into actions.... If the opportunity arises, then put them into practice. If in that moment his words come to mind. It is his spirit helping you practice and willing you to do. 

"Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it"


Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts