August 12, 2022

 God With Us

Happy Friday

His words made their life better.

It made their day great!

Negative words or evil words ruin people's day!

Jesus words made the religious people angry because he was free!

it's all about how you receive his word!

Jesus Questioned About Fasting

14 Then John’s disciples came and asked him, “How is it that we and the Pharisees fast often, but your disciples do not fast?”

15 Jesus answered, “How can the guests of the bridegroom mourn while he is with them? The time will come when the bridegroom will be taken from them; then they will fast.

16 “No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse.

17 Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”


I want to say thank you to all the different people who read my blog. I am so grateful.

It has been three years and a great time.

I'm still writing.

I have atrached a short recording. The video shows my stats. We have different readers from all over. It looks like through goggle and instagram I get the most hits.  I always notice not many people comment or share their thoughts. I would love to hear from you. The blog will upload your email address. I know some people may read my blog for various reasons good or bad reasons but guess what everyone is welcome and thanks for reading. 




I have a podcast. It's getting better and better. Something different I have been doing. I shared a quick tour of how to find it on Spotify. It's unique because it's all about good words. I try not to be focused on the bad things but the good things.



Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts