December 05, 2022

 God With Us

Happy Monday! 

God Commands Moses and Aaron
An excerpt from Chapter 7 

1The LORD answered Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. 2You are to speak all that I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his land.

3 But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I will multiply My signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, 4 Pharaoh will not listen to you.

Then I will lay My hand on Egypt, and by mighty acts of judgment I will bring the divisions of My people the Israelites out of the land of Egypt. 5 And the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD, when I stretch out My hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out from among them.”

6So Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD had commanded them. 7Moses was eighty years old and Aaron was eighty-three when they spoke to Pharaoh.

All these things were happening in Egypt. Who do you think the signs and wonders were for? 
1. All those who did not believe. 
God goes with you into hard places. 
He stood in the fire.
He was with Daniel.
He is an amazing God. 
Take God with you. 

Have a great day! 


Comments

Popular posts