December 16, 2022

 God With Us

We see that God was uniquely with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and Joshua. 

We could pull out more and more people. Daniel, Hezekiah, and David. 

 Christmas is here. Yes it is true we don't have exact dates but this is the time we have put aside to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Let us remember God's plan was always to dwell with his people and guess what that plan is going to be 100% fulfilled. We will live in heaven. God with us always. 

Let us look at the prophecy of the birth of Jesus Christ. 

A new order was coming. 

God wanted to do things differently. 

No more war. No more bloodshed. But God would send us his only begotten son. 


1. Genesis 3:15


“And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

2. Genesis 12:3


“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”




3. Isaiah 7:14


“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”




4. Micah 5:2


“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

7. Psalm 22:7-8


“All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads. ‘He trusts in the Lord,’ they say, ‘let the Lord rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him.’”


8. Psalm 22:16-18


“Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet. All my bones are on display; people stare and gloat over me. They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment.”

Comments

Popular posts