January 17, 2023

 God Is Good

Happy Tuesday! 

Matthew 6:28


"And why worry about your clothes? Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he surely care for you! 



God does not want us to WORRY.

A good heart is one that does not worry.

He wants to meet our needs. 

He loves the flowers. 
God is so beautiful. It just so happen that I love flowers too. My mother is a woman of many plants. I go to her house and I see her often. I know what she likes. She loves her plants a lot maybe even equal to people. If the Lord tells us....listen...to me.....hear my heart..... my Father ( Our Father in heaven) cares about these flowers (I know him) you don't know him but I do.....loves these flowers  how much more will he love a person. These flowers he takes good care off. Won't he take good care of you. 


He tells us that something as small as what to wear is something we should not worry about. How much more we should not worry about big things. 


Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular posts