June 08, 2023

 God Is Good 

Happy Thursday! 

God Is a Father! 

Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:


1 Chronicles 29:11 - Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.


Exodus 14:14 - The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.


Psalms 28:7 - The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.


Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.   


Ephesians 1:19-21 - And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power.

Have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts