June 17, 2023

 God Is Good

Happy Saturday! 

TRUTH 

TRUTH

TRUTH

"The truth can be spoken but it is better when the Holy Spirit is present"

The last posted chapter (feel free to go back and check it out). The scripture says Jesus answered him nothing. Is words the only way to have truth?

Even when he encounters people he does not point out every flaw but he teaches them about the kingdom. He does not have to watch everything they do. Image God doing that! But he leads and guides us. His word is light unto my feet. If I go the wrong way. I soon learn at the dead end to turn around. I don't need a song or a person because already knows my beginning and my end. 

It is so beautiful Pilate believed him. Do you think....the Holy Spirit guides and leads us to truth. He is a spirit. That is how he operates more than delivering the truth through emotional words or even hurting others with the truth we think. He said nothing ......and the greatest thing happen.

Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular posts