July 12, 2023

 God Is Good

God is Gracious

Happy Wednesday!

I found something cool online. I have listened to this ministry for many years. The senior pastor is very knowledgeable. He has knowledge that is full of revelation. I know no one is a perfect person but his words are filled with wisdom and grace. The thing behind the words is the spirit and presence of God. There is nothing so great about us but with God all things become so beautiful. The teachings are very well-balanced. New believers or old school believers will enjoy. Once again it is well balance for all ages. Even if you just want some daily readings that are positive please check it out. We need the news but we need good words. I listen more on the radio but the other day I stumble upon the blog and I was blessed. I love sharing good words. The blog is David Jeremiah Blog. 

God is Gracious.

What does it mean to be gracious. We have read many wonderful things about the grace of God. The list goes on and on.

We know God is good. We naturally are not. I love that we don't have to remain a have-not. So if you think there is no choices in Christianity. Think again. Its like cold or hot. Black or white. Is it possible to be in-between well not with these words. What is the opposite of gracious.

To be or not to be

Reality is we are or we are not. We can be or not be. 

If you choose not be gracious what will you be?

OPPOSITES FOR GRACE

1 stiffness, ugliness, awkwardness, clumsiness; klutziness

4 animosity, enmity, disfavor

5 harshness

14 disfigure, desecrate, demean

15 disrespect, dishonor

Antonyms for grace on Thesaurus.com


To be or not to be 

God is merciful 

But if one chooses not to be merciful then what will we become?

ANTONYMS FOR mercy

disapproval

disdain

ill will

malevolence

meanness

mercilessness

selfishness

unkindness

bad fortune

disfavor

cruelty

intolerance

uncompassion

I can say. "I am intolerant of people but I hope I can stand up and say I am merciful to others." The latter is better. I would not want to be (disfavorable) to people. Favorable means in your favor. It is for your good and not for your bad or to harm you. 

Have a great day! 





Comments

Popular posts