September 17, 2023

 God Is Good

Happy Sunday/Monday! 

Everyday is a new day. What a great day to do something different. See things differently. Or even step out and try something new. Have you noticed how things are always changing or being transformed with God. The children of Israel traveled to a few places on their journey. We are always growing and learning.. Its like a plant growing. You never see how its growing. You just wake up every day and its taller and taller. Its growing right before our eyes but we do not see any movement with the eye. It looks like it is still but something is happening because its growing. Just like a plant we grow and those things that bother you today will be dust tomorrow. What you don't know today will be filled with knowledge. God is moving but its not always seen with the eye but the evidence is the maturity in us and/or the height of the plant. Perfect people don't exist. People grow up in love. Naturally from a baby to an adult you grew. As adults our minds are constantly being changed by God. I like God changing my mind. Sometimes there is a better way to see something. 

We know God is Good & God is love.

If we sat on the tallest mountain we could not come close to his height. 

Even in the lowest places he reaches down to us. 

God never makes you feel like nothing or dirty. But even in a mess he makes you feel good creating the ability to want better. We are so flawed but God is perfect in all his ways. I wanted to share this beautiful song.

I do not own the rights to this song.

This song is not representing the blog. There is no personal connection. 

I am a fan of Regina Belle. 

On a personal note. I love this song. I love Regina Belle. I brought this CD (10 years ago). I loved it. I am a fan of her gospel music. This song is thanking God for the everyday things that we take for granted.  One message I pick up on in the beginning is the singers wanted to capture how singers and churches song a long time ago. There was not organs, drums, or guitars. It was just a tapping foot and capping hands. The words of the song really bless me because God is good. 

Regina Belle "God is Good"




Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular posts