October 22, 2023

 God is Good

Happy Sunday Night/Monday!

Happy 🎂 🥳 🎉 Birthday to those celebrating this month.

God is a protector

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”

2 Thessalonians 3:3 - But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.

Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts