Dec 27, 2023


 God is Good

Happy Wednesday!

It takes strength to do the hard things. It takes strength to do the right things. God can strengthen the weak. He can pick you up. Place your feet on solid ground. Have a beautiful day! 😍 

Sometimes we need strength.

1. The things we don't want to do

2. The things we need to do. 

3. Doing the things we want to do.

May God strengthen you in whatever area you need.


Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalms 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Exodus 15:2 - The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

1 Corinthians 16:13 - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Have a beautiful day!👏👏


Comments

Popular posts