April 11, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

The Book of Psalms

In Hebrew it is called the Book of praise. It isn't a surprise that the book of praise is filled with words of affirmation. I love that the psalms sits right in the middle of the bible. To praise God is to be thankful but it is also knowing that he is God. We can boast because we know him. We know he is.

Praise involves the heart, mind, and emotions of a man. In the book of Psalms the authors express every emotion known to man. 

Ps.47:7 

For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise.

(the king of the earth)

Ps 48:1

Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise. 

Ps 51:15

Open my lips, Lord, and my mouth will declare your praise. 




Lord in the midst of failure you provide strength. A million words nor tongues could never explain your love and express your due praise. 


 I can't explain God but I know I love him, and I trust him, and I need him always. 


Have a wonderful Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts