June 05, 2021

 Topic: Prayer and Praise

Happy Saturday!

I hope your Friday was great. 



PRAISE

Psalms 145 12-15

All the people may know your kingdom. Your Kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does. The Lord upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look to you, and give them their food at the proper time. 

He is trustworthy---worthy to be trusted

Faithful in all he does

He upholds those who fall 

and He lifts up those bowed down

The devil said in his heart; I will be like God. I think that he only focused on his majesty. He look upon God's splendor and he desired his glory. I heard a song that declared that they wanted to be more like God. I am not sure if (in the flesh) we can be anything like God. But I thank God for his beautiful spirit. When you think about a spirit it is God's spirit and it has nothing to do with us. We can walk in the spirit but as far as being in these fleshly bodies we are always making choices and choosing God's ways.  He teaches us right from wrong because we naturally do what is wrong. I commend all who want to be like God but I would say; having his holy spirit is the only way to do what is right. It is not because us but it is because he empowers us. 



Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts