June 17, 2022

 God With Us

Today is Friday!

Happy Friday!

Happy Summer Vacation!

Paul ......A Very Religious Man Who Meets the True and Living God.

What a change man....The Apostle Paul.

A man of God. A slave of Jesus Christ. This man is the first among many who would experience a dynamic conversion. The conversion takes place with a voice first. Later on he receives the Holy Spirit. This man's life changed completely.  He also suffered much persecution himself. 

His name changed. His titled changed. He is building a foundation. He is building the church. The church we enjoy today begin with 12 bold men.


ROMANS

1. The Letter to the Romans. He longed to be with them in person, but he could not, so he wrote them a letter. 

2. They belong to God. 

What is the good News!

 Romans 1:8-16

Paul’s Longing to Visit Rome

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world.

9 God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you

10 in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God’s will the way may be opened for me to come to you.

11 I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong—

12 that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith.

13 I do not want you to be unaware, brothers and sisters, that I planned many times to come to you (but have been prevented from doing so until now) in order that I might have a harvest among you, just as I have had among the other Gentiles.

14 I am obligated both to Greeks and non-Greeks, both to the wise and the foolish.

15 That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are in Rome.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

1. He preaches to the wise

1. to the Greeks

3. to the non-Greeks'

4. to the foolish 

He does not associate with only one type of person but he opens himself up to preach to a diverse world. His job is not to judge them but to impart to them. He does not show up to expose the foolish nor high five the wise but he writes to strengthen and to aid, and to preach to those that do not believe. There is never a time when he judges. How inspiring and what great things we can learn from his teaching methods. From religious to converted. How does he preach this great gospel (how does he relate to the diverse groups) How does he talk about sin etc..... 

How Awesome!

What a changed man!

Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts