July 21, 2022

 God With Us

Happy Thursday

Fun Summer Activities

I was cleaning my library and I found an old school activity book. 

I wanted to share some fun SUMMMER activities. 

Share with your youth or even during a youth gathering or maybe you do things with youth on the weekend. It's just a few ideas. 

Title: Scripture Chase

Purpose: To Learn the gospel

Focus: Spiritual Awareness/ Cultural and Education---how--by increasing knowledge of the scriptures and appreciating good literature.

Cool Ideas

Break into teams

Ask them to find specific scripture on different topics.

For example: let each group suggest a situation or topic and try to find the solution. 

Food and snacks are better served after the activity. 

I have been reading and sharing on the podcast the book of proverbs. Great reminders that God has a spirit of wisdom available to us. 


Wisdom will keep them safe.

Wisdom will help them choose good mates.

Wisdom will be protection. 

I will share a few nuggets and tell your kids. This is how you make good choices and avoid the pits of life. 


ROMANS is Closing. I called this one the saving of a very religious man. The Apostle Paul. I love his story and his teachings show exactly the great work that God did on the inside of him. Over the next few weeks. I want to share in no particular order or sequence but some beautiful words about Jesus. I hope that your summer is going well. Every day I learn something new. 

His is outstanding. Honestly what words best describe him.

ROMANS:

18For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,


19Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.


20Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:


21But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.


Have a great day!


22For which cause also I have been much hindered from coming to you.

Comments

Popular posts