October 11, 2023

 God Is Good

Happy Wednesday! 

God gives wisdom!

The Look on my face!

Here is some funny wisdom to make you smile today! What is a smile? Well a smile is precious. A smile sends a message to other people. I am a person who can get caught up in my thoughts. Funny thing on Monday! I was alone early the day so I spent the free time looking over some things. Trying to fix somethings as well as see how I can get some things to work better. Lost in thoughts once the day begin well I learned that my face looked angry. So someone left a wisdom message on the desk saying, "He who angers you controls you." I thought it was funny.... #1 because I was not angry but a smile child did look at me and say, "Are you angry." I replied, "no." But I guess my face was sending him that message. It would be nice if we could see each others hearts but sadly we can't. It was funny. I thought to myself how many people thought I was angry. I just had a lot on my mind but I realized my face was reading something different. Honestly I was a bit distracted than normal. But I wish I could Thank the person who pointed it out. They gave me some wisdom. A smile is simple but it makes other people comfortable with you (my learned wisdom on Monday).


Here is some funny wisdom from some wise people. (Things people have learned on this earth). Its important to share those nuggets.


"Prayer is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action."

- Mahatma Gandhi


"Perhaps instead of bombarding God with requests for what is not, we might try, instead, asking God to open our eyes to see what is."

- Margaret Silf


"Listen to the wind, it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows."

– Ojibwe Prayer


"Grace is not part of consciousness; it is the amount of light in our souls, not knowledge nor reason."

- Pope Francis


"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

- Edith Wharton

Have a blessed day! 

Don't be like me......... 😃 😊 😀 😄 😁 on purpose.

Avoid the angry face!

Tell a funny a joke!

Knowledge and wisdom comes from above. 

Comments

Popular posts