March 13, 2024

 Words

Happy Wednesday!

Happy March!

Let the sun 🌞 shine!

The relationship between our thoughts and our words.

I get accuse of overthinking. Yes, I have been told to stop thinking. The ones who tend to label me as an overthinker are those whom I never had a personal relationship with but they know me from a far! But people will develop ideas in their mind about you. I like to let people define themselves. I let them show me who they are. But if we think on what everyone else says it will affect how we feel and then it will affect our words. Don't criticize yourself or others.

 People think they know you but God really knows us. He knows the bad. We cannot hide it. He knows the good. He knows our inner thoughts. People see the outside but only God knows the inside. And guess what he still loves you. He still accepts you.

The relationship between our thoughts and our words.

1. Let God speak to your mind more than people, tv, and even people who mean well because it will affect you.

 

Have an Awesome week!


Comments

Popular posts